17 Jul Network Engineer
AMD is looking for potential candidates to fulfill the position of:
The Network Engineer provides technical network infrastructure support to maintain a highly available deployed business’ applications using routers, switches, and firewalls. The incumbent will install, maintain, test and debug complex network infrastructure hardware and software.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Daily management and maintenance tasks for infrastructure datacenter environment consisting of Cisco routers, Cisco switches, Cisco wireless AP, Cisco UCS blade server, and SAN – NAS systems.
- Monitor network traffic and related systems performance.
- Experience with fiber channel SAN, operations, functions, stabilization
- Working knowledge and ability to implement and troubleshoot various routing protocols to include OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, and Static Routes
- Multi-vendor Layer 3 routing protocols (i.e., BGP, OSFP, EIGRP, IGRP, HSRP, VRRP).
- Network Boundary (Next Generation Firewalls (Palo Alto, Cisco FIREPOWER), IPSEC/SSL VPN Concentrators)
- Establish service level agreements with end users.
- Cisco networking experience
Qualifications and experience:
- Master’s degree on computer science or related field.
- Work experience with Cisco devices required
- Work experience with cloud providers preferred.
- Able to troubleshoot and resolve the problem quickly.
- Able to work independent or in groups.
- Able to write documentation.
- Able to meet project deadlines and to establish and maintain effective working relationships with peers and supervisors;
- Good communication skills are required either verbal or written.
- Very good knowledge of English language is required, German is a plus.
- Technical certifications (e.g. CCNA, CCNP)
Please send your CV stating the position you are applying for at: email@example.com, no later than 30th July 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview.