28 Mar Announcement -Test Automation
AMD is looking for potential candidates to fulfill the requirement for:
- With minimal guidance, understands test automation and builds scripts.
- Define test plans, test cases, and test data to be used for both automated and manual testing.
- Develops individual test cases and performs tests for each function for the feature component that effectively exercises the code and surfaces bugs or design issues.
- Ensures testing approach conforms to group testing standards, is consistent, thorough and meets schedule and quality expectations.
- Enters clear and concise bug reports with detailed, accurate reproduction steps.
- Works with business development and QA teams to correctly prioritize test cases based on criticality.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements, skills and experience:
- Knowledge using backend Test Automation Frameworks from JUnit such as TestNG
- Knowledge using frontend Test Automation Frameworks such as Selenium Web driver, to test responsive web applications.
- Knowledge of database design, development, and testing, with recent relevant work experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, related fields, or comparable experience.
- Java 1+ year of experience: At least 1-year of experience with Java SE / Object Oriented.
- Experience and Knowledge’s on Objective C / C++
- Experience on VB coding experience.
- Build automation tools, such as Gradle or Apache Maven
- Experience with Test automation tools and frameworks like Selenium, Cucumber.
- Experience developing QTP or Coded UI tests to automate user interface testing and recent experience using QC and QTP.
- Good knowledge of Unit Testing as a practice and experience using JUnit.
- Experience with an agile tracking tool such as JIRA
- Fluent in English.
- Java developer certificates: Have achieved any Java development related official certifications like OCA, OCP, etc.
- ISTQB-Certificate: Ideal would be an ISTQB-Certificate for Test Analyst as Foundation Level (better Advanced).
What we offer:
- Very challenging Projects
- Western working standards and environment
- Very competitive salary and bonuses
- Career opportunity
- Frequent traveling in Germany for training
Please send your CV noting the position you are applying for at: firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than April 23rd, 2018.