25 Jul Announcement -Test Automation
Applications Management Development – AMD sh.p.k., Started in March 2017 and operates mostly in the field of software development in partnership with Lufthansa Industry Solutions. AMD is aiming at business growth on a market-defining high-quality solutions to our customers. Our mission is to deliver optimal solutions at competitive prices and our culture based on performance, success, teamwork, respect and recognition. We focus on People, Process and Progress.
AMD is looking for potential candidates to fulfill the requirement for:
- With minimal guidance, understands test automation and builds scripts.
- Define test plans, test cases, and test data to be used for both automated and manual testing.
- Develops individual test cases and performs tests for each function for the feature component that effectively exercises the code and surfaces bugs or design issues.
- Ensures testing approach conforms to group testing standards, is consistent, thorough and meets schedule and quality expectations.
- Enters clear and concise bug reports with detailed, accurate reproduction steps.
- Works with business development and QA teams to correctly prioritize test cases based on criticality.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements, skills and experience:
- Knowledge using backend Test Automation Frameworks from JUnit such as TestNG
- Knowledge using frontend Test Automation Frameworks such as Selenium Web driver, to test responsive web applications.
- Knowledge of database design, development, and testing, with recent relevant work experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, related fields, or comparable experience.
- Java 1+ year of experience: At least 1-year of experience with Java SE / Object Oriented.
- Experience and Knowledge’s on Objective C / C++
- Experience on VB coding experience.
- Build automation tools, such as Gradle or Apache Maven
- Experience with Test automation tools and frameworks like Selenium, Cucumber.
- Experience developing QTP or Coded UI tests to automate user interface testing and recent experience using QC and QTP.
- Good knowledge of Unit Testing as a practice and experience using JUnit.
- Experience with an agile tracking tool such as JIRA
- Fluent in English.
- Java developer certificates: Have achieved any Java development related official certifications like OCA, OCP, etc.
- ISTQB-Certificate: Ideal would be an ISTQB-Certificate for Test Analyst as Foundation Level (better Advanced).
What we offer:
- Very challenging Projects
- Western working standards and environment
- Very competitive salary and bonuses
- Career opportunity
- Frequent traveling in Germany for training
Please send your CV noting the position you are applying for at: email@example.com, no later than 31 Julu 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.