16 Apr Announcement – Senior Developer
AMD is looking for potential to fulfill the requirements for:
- Web Application and Java Application development using Java EE technologies.
Requirements, skills and experience:
- At least five years of professional experience (no university projects)
- Fluent in English.
- Spring Boot: Have worked in projects using Spring Boot
- Unit Testing: Good knowledge of Unit Testing as a practice and also experience using JUnit.
- Selenium: Experience with Test automation tools and frameworks like Selenium.
- EJB: Have a good knowledge of Java Beans and have worked in projects using EJB.
- JSP / JSF: Good knowledge in Java Server Pages and Java Server Faces (Primefaces is a “nice to have” also)
- Java Persistence Frameworks / ORM tools: Experience with iBATIS/MyBatis
- Good technical documentation.
- Java developer certificates: Have achieved any Java development related official certifications like OCA, OCP, etc.
What we offer:
- Very challenging Projects
- Western working standards and environment
- Very competitive salary and bonuses
- Career opportunity
- Frequent traveling in Germany for training
Please send your CV noting the position you are applying for at: email@example.com, no later than 30 April 2018.