25 Jul Announcement – Java Developer
Applications Management Development – AMD sh.p.k., started in March 2017 and operates mostly in the field of software development and IT infrastructure consultancy. AMD is aiming at business growth on a market-defining high-quality solutions to our customers. Our mission is to deliver optimal solutions at competitive prices and our culture based on performance, success, teamwork, respect and recognition. We focus on People, Process and Progress.
AMD is looking for potential to fulfill the requirements for:
- Web Application and Java Application development using Java EE technologies.
Requirements, skills and experience:
- Java 1+ year of experience: At least 1-year of experience with Java EE Technologies in Web Development.
- Spring Framework: Deep knowledge of Java MVC frameworks such as Spring Framework.
- Maven (or Gradle): Experience in a build automation tool such as Maven or Gradle.
- Java Persistence Frameworks / ORM tools: Experience in JPA implementations / ORM tools such as Hibernate, Eclipse Link, etc.
- Java Application Servers / Servlet Containers: Must have worked with Java servlet containers like Apache Tomcat or full-fledged Java application servers like JBoss (Wildfly) or Glassfish.
- Web Services: Good understanding of Web Services, and experience designing web services (Experience in SOAP Web Services is preferred, but experience with RESTful web services is also valued).
- DBMS Systems: Deep knowledge in Database Management Systems, such as MySql/MariaDB, Oracle, or PostgreSQL.
- Fluent in English.
- Spring Boot: Have worked in projects using Spring Boot
- Unit Testing: Good knowledge of Unit Testing as a practice and also experience using JUnit.
- Selenium: Experience with Test automation tools and frameworks like Selenium.
- EJB: Have a good knowledge of Java Beans and have worked in projects using EJB.
- JSP / JSF: Good knowledge in Java Server Pages and Java Server Faces (Primefaces is a “nice to have” also)
- Java Persistence Frameworks / ORM tools: Experience with iBATIS/MyBatis
- Good technical documentation.
- Java developer certificates: Have achieved any Java development related official certifications like OCA, OCP, etc.
What we offer:
Very challenging Projects
Western working standards and environment
Very competitive salary and bonuses
Frequent traveling in Germany for training
Please send your CV noting the position you are applying for at: firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than 31 July 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.