25 Jul Announcement – Front-End Developer
Applications Management Development – AMD sh.p.k., started in March 2017 and operates mostly in the field of software development in partnership with Lufthansa Industry Solutions. AMD is aiming at business growth on a market-defining high-quality solutions to our customers. Our mission is to deliver optimal solutions at competitive prices and our culture based on performance, success, teamwork, respect and recognition. We focus on People, Process and Progress.
AMD is looking for potential to fulfill the requirements for:
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively as a member of an Agile Team
- Maintaining and upgrading legacy components to modern development standards
- Methodical and organized work habits
- Writing clear, concise and descriptive documentation of your tasks
- Learn new frameworks, technologies, etc. as needed.
Requirements, skills and experience:
- Markup language: Deep knowledge of Hyper Text Markup Language (HTML5).
- CSS framework: Deep knowledge of Cascading Style Sheets (CSS3) and CSS framework such as Bootstrap or Materialize.
- Scripting-language specification: Comfortable reading/writing code in ES5/ES6 syntax.
- Asynchronous Calls: Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Data-interchange format: Knowledge on handling JSON datasets.
- Responsive Web design (RWD): Ability to design interaction based layouts for both mobile and web.
- Experience with Agile and Scrum.
- Fluent in English.
- CSS preprocessors: Experience with CSS preprocessors such as LESS/SASS.
- Ecmascript Standard Specifications: Experience in ES5 and ES6.
- Design patterns: Understanding of modern design patterns such Module, Prototype, Observer and Singleton.
- Server-side: Familiarity with Node.js.
- Version control: Familiarity of a version control system such as GIT, SVN etc.
- Selenium: Experience with Test automation tools and frameworks like Selenium.
- Good technical documentation.
What we offer:
Very challenging Projects
Western working standards and environment
Very competitive salary and bonuses
Frequent traveling in Germany for training
Please send your CV noting the position you are applying for at: email@example.com, no later than 31 July 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.